Besides a broad range of efficacy studies, we perform clinical trials, cosmetic studies or in-use tests with dermatological or ophthalmological emphasis.
To substantiate your clinical claims we offer a broad pool of subjects with skin, hair or nail conditions such as:
- atopic skin, neurodermatitis
- impure skin, acne vulgaris
- inflammatory dermatoses
- nail dermatoses
- Visual expert grading at hands and feet (chapped hands, cracked heels) and fingernails (leukonychia, brittleness)
- Wound healing (e.g. medical devices such as patches)
- Anti-inflammatory efficacy (UV-induced erythema)
- Integrity of the skin immune system (UV-induced immunosuppression)
- Vasoconstriction test / blanching (glucocorticoids)
- In-use applications (tolerance and efficacy assessments, slit lamp examination of the eyes by an ophthalmologist)
- Clinical studies on minor subjects to test skin tolerance of cosmetic products for use on children and babies: In-use applications (visual tolerance and efficacy assessments)
Please contact us for further information, consultation or a detailed proposal.
Download: Clinical Studies (PDF)